Saline County Kansas
Environmental Health Services

Proudly Serving

Saline, Ellsworth, Lincoln, and Ottawa Counties

Request For Service

Request for a service to be completed by the Environmental Health Services Department

Advanced Online Forms

Fill out your Permits, Licenses, and other County Forms online instead of coming into the office.

Licensed Entities

All Current County Licenses

Staff Directory

Environmental Services Staff